Philip McCallen Academy Day 26th June
Gino Rea talking to Roy Biggerstaff about the circuit
60 Men and Women took part in the Philip McCallen Academy at
Bishopscourt Racing Circuit last weekend. Although it was a bit damp
all the participants were enthusiastic about their day of riding skills.
World supersport rider Gino Rea was one of the tutors and said he
really enjoyed the day. ‘I was really impressed with the layout of the
circuit and the grip even in the damp conditions. The surface is as good
as a lot of the circuits i ride on. The place has a lot of potential and deserves
to get of the bigger events’ he added.
- By Gavin Caldwell, Belfast Live. Former Irish S...
- The Mid Antrim 150 Club will be promoting Round...
- Round 5 of the USBK championship Bishopscourt r...
- Nutt Travel in partnership with Classic Bike Fe...
- Riders & Machines – The Classic Bike Festiv...
- Glenn Irwin vs. Alastair Seeley ROUND 2 at the ...
- Next trackday at Bishopscourt Saturday 8th June...
- The first Classic Bike Festival Ireland will ta...
- The second round of the AJ Plumbing Supp...
- By Kyle White: Belfast Newsletter The second ro...
- June 2019
- May 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- October 2015
- June 2015
- March 2014