Saturday 1st October. This weekend sees the next round of the British Kart Championship at Bishopscourt Racing Circuit. With an entry of 70 plus in various classes it should be a great days racing. Qualifying starts around 9 am followed by a full race programme.
Clifford Wins The David Wood Memorial Trophy. Aaron Clifford was in unbeatable form at Bishopscourt on Saturday completing a Supersport 600 double at the IFS Global Logistics, David Wood Memorial Trophy Races. The Drogheda teenager won the opening 600 race on the Kingsbury Packaging Kawasaki ZX-6R beating Sail To Pole winner Jason Lynn on his
Nikki Coates 2015 David Wood Memorial Trophy Winner Presented By Lee Wood David Wood Trophy Races Entry List
Competitor Information. Bishopscourt Racing Circuit David Wood Memorial Races 17th Sept Gates will open Friday 16th at 4pm for setup closing at 12 midnight. reopening at 7am Sat morning 17th. There will be no advance booking of spaces. Electric available from 6pm Fri at a cost of £10 / 15 euro.
- Classic Bike Fest Ireland 2019 An annual motorc...
- The MCUI Ulster Centre promoting clubs working ...
- The final round of the 2018 Ulster Superbike Ch...
- Buildbase Suzuki British Superbike star Richard...
- Richard Cooper made the perfect start to his de...
- The scene is set for the 41st Sunflower Trophy ...
- Dedication and Determination!! Back in 2016, a ...
- Welsh road racing enthusiast, Paul Williams , o...
- “Originally enjoying the spills and thri...
- The wee village of Dromara in Northern Ireland ...
- January 2019
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- October 2015
- June 2015
- March 2014