Bishopscourt Test Day 4th March 2017.
BISHOPSCOURT RACING CIRCUIT Ltd.
Entry form for the Test Day for solo RACE bikes on Saturday 4th March 2017
Can be downloaded here
Gates open Sat. Morning 7.30am Sign on From 8am First Test Session 10.00am.
Entries must be on the official entry form, completed in every detail and ACCOMPANIED BY FULL ENTRY FEE.
Entries will only be accepted with full entry fee to class is FULL
ENTRY FEE : £70 or 85 euros. ( includes lunch ) Cheques made payable to Bishopscourt Racing Circuit
CLOSING DATE WILL BE SAT 25TH FEB
RETURN ENTRIES TO
THE MANAGER, 29 LISMORE ROAD, BISHOPSCOURT, DOWNPATRICK, BT30 7SY
- By Gavin Caldwell, Belfast Live. Former Irish S...
- The Mid Antrim 150 Club will be promoting Round...
- Round 5 of the USBK championship Bishopscourt r...
- Nutt Travel in partnership with Classic Bike Fe...
- Riders & Machines – The Classic Bike Festiv...
- Glenn Irwin vs. Alastair Seeley ROUND 2 at the ...
- Next trackday at Bishopscourt Saturday 8th June...
- The first Classic Bike Festival Ireland will ta...
- The second round of the AJ Plumbing Supp...
- By Kyle White: Belfast Newsletter The second ro...
- June 2019
- May 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- October 2015
- June 2015
- March 2014