British Superkart Championship 7 & 8th April
Bishopscourt Kart Club Ltd
7th & 8th April 2017
Round 1 British Superkart Long Circuit Championship & Round 1 NI Superkart Championship & Round 2 NI Kart Championship.
It is with great delight that we can now announce that Bishopscourt Kart Club in association with the BSA & MSA have been awarded the first round of the British Championship for all the Superkart Classes. This exciting event will be held at Bishopscourt Race Circuit on the 7th & 8th April 2017 and weather permitting we hope to see Liam Morley smash the Circuit Outright Lap record one more time.
This event is worth marking in your calendar as there will be something there for all the family, we will have all classes of karts racing from the 6 year old Bambino drivers up to the 140 MPH Superkarts. Great circuit & facilities on offer for all spectators & competitors within a friendly environment so come along and say HELO!!
If you need any further details just contact Richard on : 07767656619 or e mail to email@example.com
Full race pack can be downloaded here
- Classic Bike Fest Ireland 2019 An annual motorc...
- The MCUI Ulster Centre promoting clubs working ...
- The final round of the 2018 Ulster Superbike Ch...
- Buildbase Suzuki British Superbike star Richard...
- Richard Cooper made the perfect start to his de...
- The scene is set for the 41st Sunflower Trophy ...
- Dedication and Determination!! Back in 2016, a ...
- Welsh road racing enthusiast, Paul Williams , o...
- “Originally enjoying the spills and thri...
- The wee village of Dromara in Northern Ireland ...
- January 2019
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- October 2015
- June 2015
- March 2014