Bishopscourt Kart Club
High Speed Action comes to Bishopscourt
Bishopscourt Kart Club is hosting Round 1 of the British Superkart Long Circuit MSA Championship on Friday 7th & Saturday 8th April 2017.
This is the one you don’t want to miss as the best of the best have entered this event from the local Bambino Drivers from the age of 6 years of age competing in the NI Championship right up to European drivers in their 140 MPH Superkarts.
This event is gearing up to be the largest Kart Event to be held in Northern Ireland with the drivers all excited in attending the world class Bishopscourt Race Circuit near Downpatrick Co Down and the picturesque Strangford Coast.
The drivers love this circuit as they get the chance to show the limits of the 140 MPH Superkarts with wheel to wheel action at these high speeds.
Great day out for all the family as you can bring your children along and meet the teams and drivers and ask lots of questions and get a great insight in to Kart Racing in Northern Ireland.
Great facilities for all with hot food facilities tea & coffee and we are hoping for great weather to melt the ice cream, the staff at Bishopscourt and the committee at the club look forward in seeing you all there and invite you to help make their day a special one to remember.
More details can be found on www.bishopscourt.org or www.nikarting.com
Waringstown Service Centre
40 Moss Road
Co Armagh, BT66 7QY
Mob: 07767656619 (24Hr)
E Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By Gavin Caldwell, Belfast Live. Former Irish S...
- The Mid Antrim 150 Club will be promoting Round...
- Round 5 of the USBK championship Bishopscourt r...
- Nutt Travel in partnership with Classic Bike Fe...
- Riders & Machines – The Classic Bike Festiv...
- Glenn Irwin vs. Alastair Seeley ROUND 2 at the ...
- Next trackday at Bishopscourt Saturday 8th June...
- The first Classic Bike Festival Ireland will ta...
- The second round of the AJ Plumbing Supp...
- By Kyle White: Belfast Newsletter The second ro...
- June 2019
- May 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- October 2015
- June 2015
- March 2014