Car Racing 6h & 7th May 2017
Mark Kelly Bishopscourt Motor Racing – 6 & 7 May 2017
Some really great racing at the weekend at the circuit. Highlights for
me were the 2 Boss Ireland races and the 2nd Vee race, clean and
close racing 👌👌. We were rewarded with some great weather after
a few bad years weather wise.
Thanks to all that entered the races. I hope you enjoyed the weekend.
We couldn’t run without the marshals, Bmru Rescue, ambulances,
doctors, Russell’s recovery, Ballynahinch club members doing snatch
recovery in their jeeps and officials from both the MSA and MI, it
truly is a cross border event.
Thank you all for giving up your time.
A few photographs can be seen in the galleries section of the website.
- Date for your diary! USBK Round 6 -The Neil Rob...
- Carl Philips took another step towards the Ulst...
- By Gavin Caldwell, Belfast Live. Former Irish S...
- The Mid Antrim 150 Club will be promoting Round...
- Round 5 of the USBK championship Bishopscourt r...
- Nutt Travel in partnership with Classic Bike Fe...
- Riders & Machines – The Classic Bike Festiv...
- Glenn Irwin vs. Alastair Seeley ROUND 2 at the ...
- Next trackday at Bishopscourt Saturday 8th June...
- The first Classic Bike Festival Ireland will ta...
- July 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- October 2015
- June 2015
- March 2014