By Kyle White Pirelli National Superstock 1000 title leader Danny Buchan is set to return to Bishopscourt again in July for the Mid Antrim 150 Club’s annual Neil Robinson Memorial meeting. The Essex rider is popular with Northern Ireland fans after becoming a regular at the Sunflower
NEIL ROBINSON MEMORIAL RACES ON 8TH & 9TH JULY 2017 Mid Antrim 150 Club are again promoting the annual Neil Robinson Memorial Races this year as a two day event on Saturday 8th & Sunday 9th July at Bishopscourt Race Circuit. The Club are happy to announce that they have obtained an Event Sponsor for
Entry Forms and Regulations are available for the Neil Robinson Memorial Races being held at Bishopscourt Racing Circuit. on Saturday 8th and Sunday 9th July 2017. Download HERE
- The final round of the 2018 Ulster Superbike Ch...
- Buildbase Suzuki British Superbike star Richard...
- Richard Cooper made the perfect start to his de...
- The scene is set for the 41st Sunflower Trophy ...
- Dedication and Determination!! Back in 2016, a ...
- Welsh road racing enthusiast, Paul Williams , o...
- “Originally enjoying the spills and thri...
- The wee village of Dromara in Northern Ireland ...
- Sunflower Trophy Practice Schedule ( All sessio...
- As in the past, the Sidecars have always featur...
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- October 2015
- June 2015
- March 2014