DAVID WOOD MEMORIAL TROPHY RACES Saturday 16th & Sunday 17th September 2017 Ulster & Irish Short Circuit Superbike Championship Bishopscourt Racing Circuit Regs and Entry forms can be downloaded here
Saturday saw the third running of the Mid Antrim motorcycle clubs Neil Robinson memorial races at Bishopscourt, the event which took place at Kirkistown last year enjoyed more favourable weather in 2017 with sunshine throughout the 2-day meeting. Carl Phillips on the MD racing Suzuki dominated the superbike class with the British Superstock rider
Neil Robinson Memorial Trophy Races Update The club wish to announce the sponsors for this years Neil Robinson Memorial at Bishopscourt Racing Circuit. Over all sponsor is Sean Crawford of MJF Building Services. Individual Race Sponsors W.H Rea Engineering Antrim, Nutt Travel, Spares & Repairs Quarry Plant, Scott & Stinson Engineering, A1 Electrics Ballymena, Jacks
- Richard Cooper made the perfect start to his de...
- The scene is set for the 41st Sunflower Trophy ...
- Dedication and Determination!! Back in 2016, a ...
- Welsh road racing enthusiast, Paul Williams , o...
- “Originally enjoying the spills and thri...
- The wee village of Dromara in Northern Ireland ...
- Sunflower Trophy Practice Schedule ( All sessio...
- As in the past, the Sidecars have always featur...
- Newcomer to Sunflower is Darren Cooper, better ...
- Whilst all the attention may be focused around ...
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- October 2015
- June 2015
- March 2014