TEST DAY CANCELED
Bishopscourt Racing Circuit Test Day 3rd March.
Due to the uncertainty of the weather forecast for the weekend and after consultation with a number riders, I h…ave no choice but to cancel the test day at Bishopscourt Racing Circuit this Saturday 3rd March.
All monies paid will be fully refunded.
As there is only a couple of weeks until racing starts at Easter and other events programmed to use the circuit between now and then there is no way the event can be rescheduled.
The circuit management apologies for any inconvenience caused but the weather is beyond our control and I’d rather cancel now and give everyone concerned plenty of notice.
- The final round of the 2018 Ulster Superbike Ch...
- Buildbase Suzuki British Superbike star Richard...
- Richard Cooper made the perfect start to his de...
- The scene is set for the 41st Sunflower Trophy ...
- Dedication and Determination!! Back in 2016, a ...
- Welsh road racing enthusiast, Paul Williams , o...
- “Originally enjoying the spills and thri...
- The wee village of Dromara in Northern Ireland ...
- Sunflower Trophy Practice Schedule ( All sessio...
- As in the past, the Sidecars have always featur...
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- October 2015
- June 2015
- March 2014