Round 2 NI Kart Championship & R1 NI Superkart Championship
Bishopscourt Kart Club are hosting the 2nd Round of the NI Kart Championship and the 1st Round of the NI Superkart Championship on the 7th April 2018, we hope that you can come along and support the club as both the club and the Circuit work hard to improve the circuit and the quality of racing for all classes.
Bishopscourt is the setting for a fun day out for all the family with a warm and fun atmosphere. If you have never been there both the staff of the club and circuit will help you in whatever way possible so you have an enjoyable and fun day.
If you need any further help please just ask Richard on firstname.lastname@example.org or 07767656619 and he will be happy to help in whatever way possible.
This event will only be a one day event with only testing on the Saturday morning prior to the race.
PS. Get your entries in on time!
Hope to see you all there bring your family and have a fun day out.
- The final round of the 2018 Ulster Superbike Ch...
- Buildbase Suzuki British Superbike star Richard...
- Richard Cooper made the perfect start to his de...
- The scene is set for the 41st Sunflower Trophy ...
- Dedication and Determination!! Back in 2016, a ...
- Welsh road racing enthusiast, Paul Williams , o...
- “Originally enjoying the spills and thri...
- The wee village of Dromara in Northern Ireland ...
- Sunflower Trophy Practice Schedule ( All sessio...
- As in the past, the Sidecars have always featur...
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- October 2015
- June 2015
- March 2014