William Dunlop For Bishopscourt.
The Temple MCC will host round 3 of the AJ Plumbing USBK Championship at Bishopscourt Racing Circuit on Sat 21st April.
This will be Dunlop’s first competitive outing In Ireland on the Temple Golf Cub Yamaha Superbike Machines.
Entries for the superbike also include championship leader Gerard Kinghan, Charles Stuart 10 points behind Kinghan and 3rd
place Luke Johnston. Add to these guys Adam McClean, David Haire, Aaron Armstrong, Alistair Kirk,Marty Lennon and the
returning George Farlow makes it look like fast and furious racing.
The 600cc Supersport is always one of the most keenly contested races of the day. The McGreevy Brothers Korie and Kia will be
out to extend their lead over Jason Lynn who’s away in England on Thundersport Duty this weekend. Other riders who will try to
spoil the McGreevy party are Mark Conlin, Christian Elkin, Joseph Loughlin, Kyle Cross, Jamie Rea and Simon Reid.
All other races, Young Guns/Junior Cup, Moto 3, Lightweight Supersport, Pre Injection, 650 Twins and Sidecars have received
good entries including the top men and ladies who are battling for championship honours.
Practice starts at 9am with Racing from 11.30am
Admission £10 Children under 16 Free
Tagged under: Aj Plumbing USBK Championship, Charles Stuart, Gerard Kinghan, Kia McGreevy, Korie McGreevy, Ulster Superbike Championship, William Dunlop
- The McGrady Insurance Stages are ready to roar ...
- A J Plumbing Supplies Ulster SBK Championship ...
- Competition Time ! We have two pair of tickets ...
- Black Horse Motorcycle Festival ’19 at the Eik...
- 🏁Bishopscourt Track Day with Ernie Coates🏁 TAG ...
- MCUI(UC)Ltd Press Release 26/01/19 The Motorcyc...
- Classic Bike Fest Ireland 2019 An annual motorc...
- The MCUI Ulster Centre promoting clubs working ...
- The final round of the 2018 Ulster Superbike Ch...
- Buildbase Suzuki British Superbike star Richard...
- February 2019
- January 2019
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- October 2015
- June 2015
- March 2014