Barry Graham Moves Up To SB Pro
Barry Graham, the 33yr old Superbike rider from Kilkeel had his request granted last night for a move from SBK Cup to SBK Pro.
Barry will now compete in the USBK Superbike Pro class for the remainder of 2018 onboard his JMC Roofing sponsored Kawasaki ZX10R.
You can catch Barry in action this Saturday and Sunday at Round 5 of the AJ Plumbing Ulster SBK Championship at Bishopscourt, practice starts 9am Saturday.
- The McGrady Insurance Stages are ready to roar ...
- A J Plumbing Supplies Ulster SBK Championship ...
- Competition Time ! We have two pair of tickets ...
- Black Horse Motorcycle Festival ’19 at the Eik...
- 🏁Bishopscourt Track Day with Ernie Coates🏁 TAG ...
- MCUI(UC)Ltd Press Release 26/01/19 The Motorcyc...
- Classic Bike Fest Ireland 2019 An annual motorc...
- The MCUI Ulster Centre promoting clubs working ...
- The final round of the 2018 Ulster Superbike Ch...
- Buildbase Suzuki British Superbike star Richard...
- February 2019
- January 2019
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- October 2015
- June 2015
- March 2014