British Championship Leader to ride for McAdoo Racing at Sunflower
Words:- Baylon McCaughey
Photos James McCann
Aghadoweys Eunan McGlinchey, current leader of the Dickies Junior Supersport championship, will make a rare home appearance, when he competes at the Sunflower Races at Bishopscourt on Friday 19th and Saturday 20th October.
For this event, the present Irish Short Circuit Supertwin champion will get the opportunity to ride the McAdoo Racing ER6 Kawasaki .
Eunan has been a sensation at this years BSB meetings, riding the Team 109 Kawasaki, despite having to miss a race, he heads into the final round at Brands Hatch in a few weeks time with a 43 point lead in this hotly contested series. The 23 year old has taken 7 wins on circuits he has never seen before! The Team 109 rider only needs 8 points to secure the Championship. Lets hope this up and coming rider can clinch this championship, and arrive at the Sunflower as a British Champion!
Speaking on behalf of McAdoo Racing, Jason McAdoo stated that the team are” Delighted to have Eunan McGlinchey race a McAdoo Kawasaki Supertwin at the 2018 Sunflower races. Eunan is the rising star of BSB, currently dominating the Dickies Junior Supersport series and we’re excited to see him on a McAdoo bike!”
The 2018 Sunflower Race Meeting will take place at Bishopscourt Race Circuit, Fri/Sat,19th/20th October.
We will to keep updating you with the entries as we get them, We are hopeful of quite a few Top Riders /teams from the British Championships.
Photo Credits to ; James McCann
- Richard Cooper made the perfect start to his de...
- The scene is set for the 41st Sunflower Trophy ...
- Dedication and Determination!! Back in 2016, a ...
- Welsh road racing enthusiast, Paul Williams , o...
- “Originally enjoying the spills and thri...
- The wee village of Dromara in Northern Ireland ...
- Sunflower Trophy Practice Schedule ( All sessio...
- As in the past, the Sidecars have always featur...
- Newcomer to Sunflower is Darren Cooper, better ...
- Whilst all the attention may be focused around ...
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- October 2015
- June 2015
- March 2014