For Kilmacrennan rider, Richard Kerr, a past winner in the Moto 3 class at the Sunflower Trophy race meeting, a step up to the Dickies British 600 Supersport championship was a massive undertaking. Having spent the past two seasons on board the Moto 3 KTM, The Donegal rider knew he had to move up a
Being the son of a former world champion motor cycle racer, can mean added pressure for one to perform, but not so for former BMX Freestyle rider Simon Reid. Now in his second season of short circuit racing, coming from a dream start, when he won the Irish Short Circuit Supertwins championship at his first
Is ANDERS LARRSON the first Swedish rider to compete at the Sunflower Trophy races? Im pretty sure he is, the 44 year old from a small village in South of Sweden called Teckomatorp, will make his Irish debut this weekend at the Bishopscourt circuit in the Moto 3 race at the Sunflower Trophy Race meeting.
Making his first appearance at home this year is Duleek teenager, Aaron Clifford, Clifford has the 2018 season competing in the very competitive British 600 Superstock class. The General Operative in his local Precast Concrete Company, has been racing for an amazing 9 seasons now!, a former Minimoto champion, Aaron is a Past winner of
In a rather unexpected move, BSB star Glenn Irwin will compete in this weekends Sunflower Trophy races, but not on the Superbike as everyone expected, but in the Supertwins class, where he is the Bishopscourt lap record holder for this class. His bike is being prepared for the Macau GP, where it will be ridden
- The final round of the 2018 Ulster Superbike Ch...
- Buildbase Suzuki British Superbike star Richard...
- Richard Cooper made the perfect start to his de...
- The scene is set for the 41st Sunflower Trophy ...
- Dedication and Determination!! Back in 2016, a ...
- Welsh road racing enthusiast, Paul Williams , o...
- “Originally enjoying the spills and thri...
- The wee village of Dromara in Northern Ireland ...
- Sunflower Trophy Practice Schedule ( All sessio...
- As in the past, the Sidecars have always featur...
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- October 2015
- June 2015
- March 2014