USBK in Association with AJ Plumbing Supplies 2019 Dates
The MCUI Ulster Centre promoting clubs working together to promote the Ulster Superbike Championship and competitors for a better future of our sport!
The 10 Round Championships kicks off at Bishopscourt Race Circuit on Easter Saturday followed by Round 2 at Kirkistown on Easter Monday 2nd April 2018. St Angelo Enniskillen will also be used hosting Round 9 of the Championships on 6th October. The final Round will be at Bishopscourt for the popular Sunflower Trophy Races.
A £50,000 prize fund will be available for the riders with the Title Sponsor AJ Plumbing Supplies, and partners Metzeler Tyres, Loughview Leisure, Rea Timber Craft, Ernie Coates Race Support, Signstik, Media Partner Q Radio and web advertiser Kirkistown Track Days.
All other information with regard to rules, regulations, seminars and general motorcycling news can be found within the MCUI (UC) website www.mcui-uc.org.uk
We are pleased to confirm our Championship dates for 2019 season
All rounds and races count towards Championship
|30th March||Round 1||Temple Club||Bishopscourt|
|20th April||Round 2||MCRRCI||Bishopscourt|
|22nd April||Round 3||Belfast & District||Kirkistown|
|1st June||Round 4||Belfast & District||Kirkistown|
|15th June||Round 5||Mid Antrim||Bishopscourt (Short)|
|20/21st July||Round 6||Mid Antrim||Bishopscourt (2 Day Event)|
|17th August||Round 7||Bishopscourt Club||Bishopscourt|
|7th September||Round 8||Belfast & District||Kirkistown|
|21/22nd September||Round 9||MCRRCI||Bishopscourt (2 Day Event)|
|5th October||Round 10||Enniskillen Club||St Angelo|
|25/26th October||Round 11||Hillsborough Club||Bishopscourt (2 Day Event)|
Additional dates for the MCUI(UC) Newcomers Race School days
- 16th February at Kirkistown
- 23rd February at Bishopscourt
- 3rd March at Kirkistown
- Superbike Pro/Cup
- Supersport Pro/Cup
- Supertwin / Production Twin
- Lightweight Supersport / Moto 3 125gp (GP250 & TZ350-375cc non-championship)
- Young Guns/Junior Cup/ Supersport 300
Classic and Sidecars will run at selected rounds only.
- By Kyle White Belfast Newsletter The North West...
- ROAD racing bosses of the Enniskillen and Distr...
- By Kyle White Belfast Newsletter The Ulster Gra...
ROAD racing organisers have revealed a provisional calendar of dates for the 2020 Irish National season.The Cookstown 100, which traditionally k...
- Provisional Dates Announced For The 2020 Irish ...
- McAdoo Kawasaki/Gortreagh Printing Team Agree 2...
- Following a close fought battle throughout the ...
- Christian Iddon won the first of the weekends s...
- Last year Buildbase Suzuki arrived at the Bisho...
- Former British 600 Supersport Champion, and Mul...