USBK in Association with AJ Plumbing Supplies 2019 Dates
The MCUI Ulster Centre promoting clubs working together to promote the Ulster Superbike Championship and competitors for a better future of our sport!
The 10 Round Championships kicks off at Bishopscourt Race Circuit on Easter Saturday followed by Round 2 at Kirkistown on Easter Monday 2nd April 2018. St Angelo Enniskillen will also be used hosting Round 9 of the Championships on 6th October. The final Round will be at Bishopscourt for the popular Sunflower Trophy Races.
A £50,000 prize fund will be available for the riders with the Title Sponsor AJ Plumbing Supplies, and partners Metzeler Tyres, Loughview Leisure, Rea Timber Craft, Ernie Coates Race Support, Signstik, Media Partner Q Radio and web advertiser Kirkistown Track Days.
All other information with regard to rules, regulations, seminars and general motorcycling news can be found within the MCUI (UC) website www.mcui-uc.org.uk
We are pleased to confirm our Championship dates for 2019 season
All rounds and races count towards Championship
|30th March||Round 1||Temple Club||Bishopscourt|
|20th April||Round 2||MCRRCI||Bishopscourt|
|22nd April||Round 3||Belfast & District||Kirkistown|
|1st June||Round 4||Belfast & District||Kirkistown|
|15th June||Round 5||Mid Antrim||Bishopscourt (Short)|
|20/21st July||Round 6||Mid Antrim||Bishopscourt (2 Day Event)|
|17th August||Round 7||Bishopscourt Club||Bishopscourt|
|7th September||Round 8||Belfast & District||Kirkistown|
|21/22nd September||Round 9||MCRRCI||Bishopscourt (2 Day Event)|
|5th October||Round 10||Enniskillen Club||St Angelo|
|25/26th October||Round 11||Hillsborough Club||Bishopscourt (2 Day Event)|
Additional dates for the MCUI(UC) Newcomers Race School days
- 16th February at Kirkistown
- 23rd February at Bishopscourt
- 3rd March at Kirkistown
- Superbike Pro/Cup
- Supersport Pro/Cup
- Supertwin / Production Twin
- Lightweight Supersport / Moto 3 125gp (GP250 & TZ350-375cc non-championship)
- Young Guns/Junior Cup/ Supersport 300
Classic and Sidecars will run at selected rounds only.
- Ulster Superbike Championship Round 7 Including...
- By Kyle White, Belfast Newsletter www.classicbi...
- Motorcycle Racing in Ireland is world renowned ...
- Carl Philips increased his lead i...
- Date for your diary! USBK Round 6 -The Neil Rob...
- Carl Philips took another step towards the Ulst...
- By Gavin Caldwell, Belfast Live. Former Irish S...
- The Mid Antrim 150 Club will be promoting Round...
- Round 5 of the USBK championship Bishopscourt r...
- Nutt Travel in partnership with Classic Bike Fe...
- August 2019
- July 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- October 2015
- June 2015
- March 2014