new Kawasaki ZX10R Superbikes for their Motorcycle Race Training School Instructors
MCUI(UC)Ltd Press Release 26/01/19
The Motorcycle Union of Ireland (Ulster Centre) Ltd have purchased two brand .
MCUI(UC) Chairman John McAllister took delivery of the bikes today, Saturday 26th January from Laurence Ferguson, Motoplus Kawasaki Coleraine.
John stated “the Ulster Centre were long overdue replacing their two machines which are now over 10 years old. We have made this investment for the future which will be a significant benefit for our Trainers and gives them the assurance of a great winning package, proven by our 4 times WSBK Champion Jonathan Rea.
On behalf of the Ulster Centre I’d like to thank Laurence and Motoplus Kawasaki for all their help”.
The first outing for both these machines will be in the hands of Mike Swann and Stephen Ferguson at the 2019 Race Newcomers Training Day at Kirkistown Race Circuit on Saturday 16th February then at Bishopscourt Racing Circuit on March 2nd.
- Ulster Superbike Championship Round 7 Including...
- By Kyle White, Belfast Newsletter www.classicbi...
- Motorcycle Racing in Ireland is world renowned ...
- Carl Philips increased his lead i...
- Date for your diary! USBK Round 6 -The Neil Rob...
- Carl Philips took another step towards the Ulst...
- By Gavin Caldwell, Belfast Live. Former Irish S...
- The Mid Antrim 150 Club will be promoting Round...
- Round 5 of the USBK championship Bishopscourt r...
- Nutt Travel in partnership with Classic Bike Fe...
- August 2019
- July 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- October 2015
- June 2015
- March 2014