Sunflower Trophy Darryl Tweed
With the sunflower meeting only days Trison McMullan Racing are very pleased to announce that Darryl Tweed will be out on a supertwin.
This will be his first race on the bike that he will use on the Ulster roads next year. Could he be up there fighting at the front………😉
Trison would like to take this opportunity to thank Darryl for his results and performances during the season. An excellent 3rd in the USBK stock twins championship and only did half the rounds due to his commitments to the roads where he was runner up in the 600 Irish championship and a very credible 4th in the senior Manx GP.
It’s been once again a pleasure working with you and Emma and look forward to next season.
2019 Sunflower Qualifying and Race Programme
BISHOPSCOURT RACING CIRCUIT
Qualifying (Friday 9.15am) All sessions are timed.
1. Pre Injection
2. Supertwins / Production Twins
3. Superbike Cup
4. Superbike Pro
6. Supersport Cup
7. Supersport Pro
8. Lightweight Supersport / 250GP / Moto 3
9. Superbike Pro and Superbike Cup Qualifiers
10. Supertwins / Production Twins Qualifiers
11. Supersport Pro and Supersport Cup Qualifiers
12. Young Guns Challenge / Junior Cup / Supersport 300
Race Timetable – Friday (Podium Presentation after each race)
1. Pre Injection 8 Laps
2. Superbike Pro 10 Laps
3. Superbike Cup / Supersport Cup B Race 8 Laps
4. Young Guns Challenge / Junior Cup / SS300 7 Laps
5. Sidecars Sprint Race 6 Laps
Race Timetable – Saturday
Stewards Meeting 8.00am to 8.30am
Riders Briefing 8.45am
Warm Up – 9.15 am
Saturday Race Programme (Podium Presentation after each race except races 3, 4 & 6)
1. Lightweight Supersport / 250GP / Moto 3 8 Laps
2. Young Guns Challenge / Junior Cup / SS300 7 Laps
3. Supertwins / Production Twins 8 Laps
4. Superbike Pro 10 Laps
5. Sidecars 8 Laps
6. Supersport Pro 10 Laps
Lunch Break (Including Podium Presentation for Supersport, Superbike & Supertwins)
7. Pre Injection 8 Laps
8. The Sunflower Trophy Race 12 Laps
9. Superbike Cup / Supersport Cup B Race 8 Laps
10. S/Twins / P/ Twins (Junior Sunflower Trophy Race) 8 Laps
11. Lightweight Supersport / 250GP / Moto 3 8 Laps
12. Supersport Pro 10 Laps
13 Sidecars 8 Laps
Friday £15. Saturday £20. Week end Thursday late until Saturday close of racing £25.
Full colour A4 size Programme “free” Carpark “free” Camper / motor homes “free. Under 15 “free”
- By Roy Harris:- Belfast Telegraph Race legend P...
- By Kyle White Belfast Newsletter:- The governin...
- Issued by Coleraine and District Motor Club Ltd...
- By Kyle White:- Belfast Newsletter The Mid Antr...
- The 2021 Cookstown 100 has been postponed until...
- 2021 LICENCE APPLICATIONS UPDATE (MEDICAL) SUPE...
- By Jack Corry Fingal Independent Last October I...
- By Kyle White:- Belfast Newsletter Leading team...
- By Kyle White:- Belfast Newsletter This year’s ...
- By Kyle White:- Belfast Newsletter Armoy Clerk ...