McGrady Insurance Stages Rally 7th March 2020
The newly revised McGrady Insurance Stages are ready to roar into action once again around the Bishopscourt Racing Circuit Complex.
Organised by the members of Ballynahinch and District Motor Club and supported by our local sponsor McGrady Insurance, the ever popular event will feature new and challenging stages to test the best of crews around this fast and technical event.
The event will be held this year on Saturday 7th of March with the first car scheduled to blast off the start line at 09:00.
The regulations for the event which is the second round of the McGrady Insurance Motorsport UK ANICC Northern Ireland Rally Championship 2020 can be found at: http://www.ballynahinchmotorcl
Entry forms for the event should be completed online at enter.rallyscore.net
ENTRIES OPEN On Publication of Regulations
ENTRIES CLOSED – STANDARD FEE Saturday 22nd February 2020
ENTRIES CLOSED – LATE FEE Saturday 29th February 2020
PUBLICATION OF ENTRY LIST Monday 2nd March 2020
MECHANICAL SCRUTINY &
DOCUMENTATION Saturday 7th March 2020
FIRST CAR DUE AT START RAMP Saturday 7th March-09.00hrs
EVENT FINISH Saturday 7th March-17.00 hrs
DATE Saturday 7th March 2020
RALLY HEADQUARTERS Bishopscourt Racing Circuit
MECHANICAL SCRUTINY VENUE Bishopscourt Racing Circuit
PAPER SCRUTINY Bishopscourt Racing Circuit
EVENT FORMAT 6 Stages
STAGE SURFACE 100% sealed surface
STAGE MILEAGE 39 Miles
ROAD MILEAGE 0 Miles
SERVICE AREA Bishopscourt Racing Circuit
PLANNED SERVICES Service after each stage
PRIZE GIVING Bishopscourt Racing Circuit (17.30hrs approx)
- By Kyle White, Belfast Newsletter. A winding up...
- By Kyle White Belfast Newsletter. The Skerries ...
- By Kyle White, Belfast Newsletter Armoy Clerk o...
- By Andy Gray BBC NI Sport What will be the impa...
- By Kyle White Belfast Newsletter. Motorcycling ...
- It is with great regret the organisers of the U...
Kells Road Races cancelled as national meeting is first to be called off in Republic of Ireland due to COVID-19 pandemicThe Kells meeting in Co Meath has become the fi...
- ** News Update ** We are welcoming the Legender...
- **IMPORTANT INFORMATION** The Air Ambulance NI ...
- Due to circumstances beyond our control, it is ...