TURKINGTON NAMED AS SPONSOR OF NEW THURSDAY EVENING SUPERBIKE RACE AT 2020 fonaCAB AND NICHOLL OILS NORTH WEST 200 ON MAY 10-16
Portadown based construction company, Turkington, are to sponsor the new
Thursday evening Superbike race at the 2020 fonaCAB and Nicholl Oils 2020
North West 200. The local firm will be renewing a celebrated association with
the north coast event.
“I have fond memories of the 1992 NW200 when our company sponsored
Phillip McCallen.” Operations Director Gary Turkington said.
“Phillip became the only rider to win five races in a day at the ’92 North West,
a record that still remains unbeaten. As keen followers of road racing we are
very excited to be part of this thrilling spectacle once again and are especially
proud to be returning as sponsors of the new Turkington Superbike race.”
The diverse, multi-skilled company has been responsible for many prestigious
developments throughout Northern Ireland since 1951, including the new
DAERA Headquarters in Ballykelly, the Jaguar Land Rover Showroom in Belfast
and the Ulster University student accommodation at Coleraine and
Jordanstown. The windows division supply and install energy efficient, secure
windows, doors, conservatories and curtain walling for both domestic and
“Turkington are old friends of the North West 200 and we are delighted to
have the company back on board for 2020.” Event Director, Mervyn Whyte,
“Their company livery has been to the fore during significant moments in the
90 year history of the NW200 and will be back on display for another major
event of the 2020 Race Week, the first Superbike race to be run during
Thursday evening’s programme.”
- We are delighted to OPEN APPLICATIONS for anoth...
- By Kyle White:- Belfast Newsletter Leading Iris...
- By Kyle White, Belfast Newsletter. Michael Dunl...
- By Kyle, White Belfast Newsletter Leading Irish...
- JONATHAN REA NAMED IRISH MOTORCYCLIST OF...
- By BBC Sport NI Armoy Road Racing Club is ̶...
- By Roy Harris:- Belfast Telegraph Race legend P...
- By Kyle White Belfast Newsletter:- The governin...
- Issued by Coleraine and District Motor Club Ltd...
- By Kyle White:- Belfast Newsletter The Mid Antr...