One of the rising stars in this years USBK Superbike championship, is 33 year old Kilkeel bricklayer, Barry Graham. The former moto crosser had his first ride on a superbike exactly a year ago at the Sunflower Trophy event! In a rather strange array of events, it was through his friend, and now
Barry Graham, the 33yr old Superbike rider from Kilkeel had his request granted last night for a move from SBK Cup to SBK Pro. Barry will now compete in the USBK Superbike Pro class for the remainder of 2018 onboard his JMC Roofing sponsored Kawasaki ZX10R. You can catch Barry in action this Saturday and
- Published in Motor Bike Racing
- The final round of the 2018 Ulster Superbike Ch...
- Buildbase Suzuki British Superbike star Richard...
- Richard Cooper made the perfect start to his de...
- The scene is set for the 41st Sunflower Trophy ...
- Dedication and Determination!! Back in 2016, a ...
- Welsh road racing enthusiast, Paul Williams , o...
- “Originally enjoying the spills and thri...
- The wee village of Dromara in Northern Ireland ...
- Sunflower Trophy Practice Schedule ( All sessio...
- As in the past, the Sidecars have always featur...
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- October 2015
- June 2015
- March 2014