This week at Bishopscourt it was pay back time for Charles Stuart, after having to settle for two runner up finishes a fortnight ago to Gerard Kinghan at the Enkalon Trophy races he turned the tables with a double victory. After the horrendous weather conditions of the Easter weekend when we saw races canceled
The Temple MCC will host round 3 of the AJ Plumbing USBK Championship at Bishopscourt Racing Circuit on Sat 21st April. This will be Dunlop’s first competitive outing In Ireland on the Temple Golf Cub Yamaha Superbike Machines. Entries for the superbike also include championship leader Gerard Kinghan, Charles Stuart 10 points behind Kinghan and
The opening rounds of the newly formed Ulster Superbike Championship took place at Bishopscourt Racing Circuit on Saturday (31st March) In the feature races competing for the 41st Enkalon Trophy it was Randalstowns Gerard Kinghan who was the man on form, winning both races from last years Superbike Champion Charles Stuart. Race one Kinghan
Irwin splashes to Victory Words By Baylon McCaughey, Glenn Irwin retained the JAS Finlay Sunflower Trophy when he won to days ten lap affair.Shortened from 12 laps to ten laps, because of uncertainty of the weather, Irwin displaced early leader Alastair Seeley and left the others in his spray. As Irwin managed to open a small
- Published in Motor Bike Racing
Saturday saw the third running of the Mid Antrim motorcycle clubs Neil Robinson memorial races at Bishopscourt, the event which took place at Kirkistown last year enjoyed more favourable weather in 2017 with sunshine throughout the 2-day meeting. Carl Phillips on the MD racing Suzuki dominated the superbike class with the British Superstock rider
- Classic Bike Fest Ireland 2019 An annual motorc...
- The MCUI Ulster Centre promoting clubs working ...
- The final round of the 2018 Ulster Superbike Ch...
- Buildbase Suzuki British Superbike star Richard...
- Richard Cooper made the perfect start to his de...
- The scene is set for the 41st Sunflower Trophy ...
- Dedication and Determination!! Back in 2016, a ...
- Welsh road racing enthusiast, Paul Williams , o...
- “Originally enjoying the spills and thri...
- The wee village of Dromara in Northern Ireland ...
- January 2019
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- October 2015
- June 2015
- March 2014