Bishopscourt Racing Circuit Test Day 3rd March.
Due to the uncertainty of the weather forecast for the weekend and after consultation with a number riders, I h…ave no choice but to cancel the test day at Bishopscourt Racing Circuit this Saturday 3rd March.
All monies paid will be fully refunded.
As there is only a couple of weeks until racing starts at Easter and other events programmed to use the circuit between now and then there is no way the event can be rescheduled.
The circuit management apologies for any inconvenience caused but the weather is beyond our control and I’d rather cancel now and give everyone concerned plenty of notice.